The basic facial is the perfect gift for your skin — whether you’re looking for a refresh or a healthy cleansing. Medicis Medical Spa offers a basic facial guaranteed to leave your skin glowing.
Benefits of a Basic Facial
Whether you have clear skin or need some guidance on how to get your skin looking healthy, a facial offers many benefits:
- Reduce stress
- Deep cleansing
- Reduce the visible signs of aging
- Support blood circulation
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Detoxify the skin
- Treat acne and acne marks
- Eliminate whiteheads and blackheads
- Open up the pores
- Exfoliate the skin
- Tighten the skin
- Treat eye bags and dark circles
- Boost skin absorption of skincare products
- Receive expert care and skin care recommendations
- Even the skin tone
What to Expect During a Basic Facial
At Medicis Medical Spa, the basic facial begins with a skin analysis to determine which creams, masks, and serums are necessary for your skin. The esthetician will ask questions about your:
- Current medications
- Medical conditions
- Sleep habits
- Recent plastic surgeries or cosmetic procedures
- Activity level
- At-home skin care routine
- Stress level
- Past skin reactions
- Expectations for treatment
The esthetician will then apply a face mask, perform a facial massage, and apply eye cream and a serum to pamper the skin.
How Often You Should Get a Facial
Though there is no correct answer to how often you should get a facial, the answer could depend on the following factors:
- Your Skin Type. Oily and acne-prone skin may need a facial once every two weeks until the skin becomes healthy. If you have combination, dry, or normal skin then consider getting a facial once every month.
- Your Skin’s Condition. Skin plagued by blackheads, acne, hyperpigmentation, and other health conditions may need more frequent treatment.
- Skin Care Goals. If you’d like to delay the signs of aging and enjoy younger looking skin, then you should consult with your esthetician for facial routine recommendations.
- Your Budget. The cost of facials can vary depending on the esthetician’s experience, the products used, and your skin care needs. Speak to an esthetician to find a solution that works for you.
How To Choose An Esthetician
- Learn about what an esthetician does (and what they don’t do) for skin care
- Find out what kind of training they have and if they regularly attend beauty classes and conferences
- Make sure they’re open to offering advice and educating you about proper skin care
- Ask if they offer product and routine recommendations
- See if you feel comfortable under their care
- Read customer reviews
Medicis Medical Spa employs a team of experienced estheticians and skin care professionals ready to pamper your skin. Give us a call to schedule a basic facial!